The first thing you can do is install Automated Security Lighting in your home. Professionally installed security lighting can permanently light up a specific area and can be linked up to movement sensors to light up an area if movement is detected. This acts as a strong deterrent for opportunist thieves.
Intruder Alarm System
It is always best to have an Intruder alarm system installed to protect your home and we would always recommend this to our customers. Please make sure you use an Accredited and Insurance approved company this will give you the ultimate peace of mind.
Having CCTV installed around the outside of your property can be an effective way for deterring opportunistic burglaries. The more visual deterrents you have the less likely you are to be burgled. The CCTV we install allows you to record and remotely view the CCTV Cameras using your PC, Tablet or Smartphone.
Lock Up Your Windows and Doors
One of the simplest things you can do is make sure all windows and doors are locked even when you are home.
As more fires will be lit during cold spells, it’s important to
maintain fire safety in your home. Whether you have a log fire, open fire, or gas fire, make sure you have professional checks, especially if you’re looking to buy and install a new one. Never leave them unattended and use fire guards if you have pets and young children.
Another good idea is to keep
lit candles in glass lanterns to protect them from pets and young children bashing into them or knocking them over.
• Keep anything that can burn at least three feet away from heaters
• Have a three-foot “kid-free zone” around open fires and space heaters
• Never use your oven to heat your home.
• Always use the right kind of fuel for fuel burning space heaters
• Test smoke alarms at least once a month.
• Remember to turn portable heaters off when leaving the room or going to bed
• Make sure the fireplace has a sturdy screen to stop sparks from flying into the room.